Undergraduate Scholarship Applications
Kellogg Company Endowed Scholarship, Kellogg Company Scholarship Fund (one time not endowed) and Kellogg Achievement Scholarship (one time not endowed)
Kellogg’s Company annually donates funding for these scholarships in recognition of high academic achievement, leadership, and commitment to diversity in food-related programs.
William & Mildred Dafcik Food Science & Technology Scholarship
Town Talk Foods, Ltd. established this endowment to recognize William and Mildred Dafcik and their commitment to higher education. This award is dedicated to students in high academic standing who are pursuing a career in food safety, food science or technology, and preferably to veterans or children of veterans.
Bob Longan Fund for Excellence in Food Technology
In memory of Bob Longan and his long time career in the Food Science industry, the Bob Longan Fund for Excellence in Food Technology was established by Frito Lay and PepsiCo Inc. and friends of Bob Longan. This endowment recognizes academic excellence and leadership in the Food Science and Technology Program.
Blue Bell Creameries/Kruse Family Scholarships (Verlin & Howard Kruse ’52 Scholarship, Kruse/Bluebell Creameries COA Endowed Scholarship, Ed F. Kruse COA Endowed Scholarship, H.W. Kruse/Bluebell Creameries COA Endowed Scholarship)
The Blue Bell Creameries/Kruse Scholarships were generously donated in recognition of the Kruse’s commitment to higher education and their love for Texas A&M University. These scholarships recognize students who have high academic standards and are committed to Dairy Science, Food Science and Technology, or Agriculture Engineering. The students recognized by these scholarships demonstrate strength by leadership and excel in service to Texas A&M University, its students, and the community.
Mary Pat and Michael J. Bolner Endowed Scholarship
KM Gremminger ‘87 and SM Bullard Endowed Scholarship
Karen Gremminger’87 and Mark Bullard established this scholarship endowment through the One Spirit One Vision – Texas A&M Campaign. It is to recognize students in the Department of Nutrition and Food Science based on academic achievement, leadership, and commitment to education.
Jay ’91 and Kimberly Brigham Scholarship
Mary Elaine and Robert Aragona’71 Scholarship
Professor Edward “Ed” Eugene Burns Memorial Scholarship
- Institute of Food Technologists: For Food Science Students Only. Scholarships Available for Incoming Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors. Applications due in the Spring.
- Meat Industry Suppliers Association: Applications available from department in spring. For students interested in careers in Meat Science.
- Texas Food Processors Association Applications available from department in fall. For current Food Science students only.
- Longhorn IFT-Institute of Food Technologists Applications available from department in fall. For current Food Science students only.
- Alamo IFT-Institute of Food Technologists: For current Food Science students only
- National Dairy Promotion and Research Board (NDRPB).
- Texas Cattle Women’s Association (TCW).
- Association of Food and Drug & Officials of the Southern States (AFDOSS)
- Southern Association of Dairy Food Manufacturers, Inc.
- Launch https://launch.tamu.edu/
- National Science Foundation: http://www.nsfgrfp.org/
- NASA: https://www.nasa.gov/stem/fellowships-scholarships/index.html
Graduate Student – Fellowships Opportunities
Pathways to the Doctorate Fellowship